Zapopan is a city and municipality located in the Mexican state of Jalisco, which is part of the Guadalajara Metropolitan Area. It is best known as being the home of the Virgin of Zapopan, an image of the Virgin Mary which was made in the 16th century. This image has been credited with a number of miracles and has been recognized by popes and even visited by Pope John Paul II. The municipality is also the home of the Centro Cultural Universitario, which contains one of the most important concert venues in Latin America and is the home of the new stadium for the C.D. Guadalajara
- TripleMania II-B - May 15, 1994.
- Rey de Reyes 2002 - March 17, 2002.
- Rey de Reyes 2003 - March 16, 2003.
- Verano de Escándalo 2008 - September 14, 2008.
- Guerra de Titanes 2010 - December 5, 2010.
- Rey de Reyes 2012 - March 18, 2012.