WrestleWar 1992 was a Professional wrestling Pay-Per-View produced by World Championship Wrestling which took place on May 17, 1992 at the Jacksonville Memorial Coliseum in Jacksonville, Florida. The main event was the eighth and final match in the history of Jim Crockett Promotions/World Championship Wrestling ever to be given a five star rating by Wrestling Observer Newsletter editor Dave Meltzer.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dark Match: Diamond Dallas Page and Thomas Rich defeated Bob Cook and Firebreaker Chip (8:05)
- The Freebirds (Jimmy Garvin and Michael Hayes) defeated Terry Taylor and Greg Valentine (c) to win the WCW United States Tag Team Championship (16:02)
- Johnny B. Badd defeated Tracy Smothers (7:03)
- Scotty Flamingo defeated Marcus Bagwell (7:11)
- Ron Simmons defeated Mr. Hughes (5:22)
- Super Invader (w/ Harley Race) defeated Todd Champion (5:26)
- Big Josh defeated Richard Morton (7:33)
- Brian Pillman (c) defeated Tom Zenk to retain the WCW Light Heavyweight Championship (15:30)
- The Steiner Brothers (Rick Steiner and Scott Steiner) defeated Tatsumi Fujinami and Takayuki Iizuka to become number one contenders for the IWGP Tag Team Championship
- Sting's Squadron (Sting, Barry Windham, Dustin Rhodes, Ricky Steamboat and Nikita Koloff) defeated The Dangerous Alliance (Steve Austin, Rick Rude, Arn Anderson, Bobby Eaton and Larry Zbyszko) (w/ Paul E. Dangerously and Madusa) in a WarGames match (23:27)
Other on-screen talent
|1992 World Championship Wrestling pay-per-views|
|WCW-New Japan Supershow II • SuperBrawl II • WrestleWar • Blast Beach • The Great American Bash 1992 • Halloween Havoc • Starrcade|
|National Wrestling Alliance|
|1989 • 1990|
|World Championship Wrestling|
|1991 • 1992|