|World War III 1998|
|Date||November 22, 1998|
|Venue||The Palace of Auburn Hills|
|City||Auburn Hills, Michigan, USA|
|Last Event||Halloween Havoc 1998|
|Next Event||Starrcade 1998|
World Championship Wrestling presents...
- World War 3
- November 22nd, 1998
- From The Palace Of Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Stevie Ray defeated Konnan by Disqualification
- Vincent got on the apron and when Konnan reversed a Irish Whip attempt into his own, Vincent blasted Ray with a Konnan knocked Vincent off the apron and then mounted Ray and started Punching, the Ref told Konnan to break and then counted him out
- Sony Onoo & Ernest "The Cat" Miller defeated Perry Saturn & Kaz Hayashi.
- Onoo pinned Saturn after Miller landed a Roundhouse Kick to Saturn's Face.
- For The WCW World Cruiserweight Championship: Kidman over Juventud Guerrera (c) to win the Title.
- Kidman won following a Shooting Star Press
- Rick Steiner was attacked by The NWO on his way to the ring, The Giant then dragged Rick to the ring and threw him in. Scott Steiner locked Rick in The Steiner Recliner and Goldberg ran out and made the save
- Scott Hall came out with Scott Norton and was ambushed and turned on by The NWO, until Kevin Nash ran out and made the save. Hall offered his hand, but Nash walked out without shaking it
- For The WCW World Television Championship: Chris Jericho (c) w/Ralphus over Bobby Duncum Jr. to retain.
- Jericho hit Duncum Jr. across the back of the head with the TV Title and got the pin.
- 3 Ring, 60 Man World War 3 Battle Royal: Kevin Nash eliminated Lex Luger and Scott Hall at the same time to earn a WCW World Heavyweight Title shot at Starrcade
Ring 1: Alex Wright, Bobby Blaze, Barry Darsow, Chavo Guerrero Jr., Chip Minton, Chris Adams, Chris Benoit, Ciclope, Damien 666, Saturn, The Disciple, Disco Inferno, Eddie Guerrero, El Dandy, The Giant, Hector Garza, Horace Hogan, Chris Jericho and Bobby Duncum Jr. Advancing To Final 20 Ring: The Giant, Alex Wright, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Chavo Guerrero Jr., Disco Inferno and Saturn
Ring 2: Wrath, Ernest Miller, Scott Steiner, Scott Norton, Scott Hall, Scotty Riggs, Rey Mysterio Jr., Barry Horowitz, Bobby Eaton, Stevie Ray, Kidman, Juventud Guerrera, Psychosis, Dean Malenko, Kaz Hayashi, Lex Luger, Konnan, Steve McMichael, Kendall Windham and Booker T Advancing To Final 20 Ring: Scott Steiner, Scott Hall, Steve McMichael, Wrath, Stevie Ray, Konnan, Lex Luger, Kidman, Dean Malenko, Ernest Miller, Booker T and Scott Norton
Ring 3: Kevin Nash, Johnny Swinger, The Renegade, Scott Putski, Silver King, Super Calo, Magnum TOKYO, Van Hammer, Villano V, Vincent, Kenny Kaos, La Parka, Lenny Lane, Lizmark Jr., Mike Enos, Lodi, Norman Smiley, Prince Iaukea, Buddy Lee Parker and Glacier Advancing To Final 20 Ring: Kevin Nash
- Final 20 Ring Eliminations: 1 and 2. Ernest Miller and Saturn started brawling when they got into the Final Ring and eliminated each other, 3 and 4. Chavo Guerrero and Alex Wright eliminated each other when Chavo put Wright against the Ropes and then hit a Cross Body putting both over the Top, 5. Kidman Dropkicked Eddie while he was on the apron and eliminated him, 6. Kidman eliminated Disco Inferno, 7. Giant Press Slammed Kidman over the Top and onto the other 6 eliminated wrestlers, 8. Luger elimianted Stevie Ray, 9. McMichael eliminated Norton, 10. Nash eliminated McMichael, (Bam Bam Bigelow came through the crowd and distracted Nash, stopping the Battle Royal. Security started to pull Bam Bam away, and Goldberg ran down and started a Pull-apart Brawl) 11. Steiner eliminated Wrath, 12. Nash eliminated Steiner, 13. Malenko and Benoit eliminated Booker T, 14. Konnan was eliminated when he missed a Dropkick on Hall and went to the outside, 15. Hall, Nash, Luger Benoit and Malenko eliminated The Giant, 16. Luger and Nash eliminated Benoit, 17. Luger eliminated Malenko, 18 and 19. Luger attempted to put Hall in the Torture Rack, but Nash ran across the ring and hit a Big Boot on Luger, putting both men out of the ring and earning Nash a WCW World Heavyweight Title Shot at Starrcade.
- For The WCW United States Championship: Diamond Dallas Page (c) over Bret Hart to retain.
- DDP used The Diamond Cutter and got the pin