Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wheeling is a city in Ohio and Marshall counties in the U.S. state of West Virginia; it is the county seat of Ohio County. Wheeling is the principal city of the Wheeling Metropolitan Statistical Area. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 28,486 (31,059 in Ohio County, 360 in Marshall County).
Wheeling was originally a settlement in the British Colony of Virginia and later an important city in the Commonwealth of Virginia until 1861 when the western counties of Virginia seceded from the state. Wheeling was the location of the Wheeling Convention, which established the state of West Virginia, and was the first capital of West Virginia. The capital moved so often in its early years that it was nicknamed the "floating capital". In 1870, the State Legislature designated Charleston as the capital city. In 1875, the Legislature reversed their decision and voted to return the Capital to Wheeling. This was appealed by the citizens of Charleston and finally settled by the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals in favor of Wheeling. In 1877 the Legislature ordered an election to be held for the citizens of West Virginia to select a permanent location for the capital, choosing between Charleston, Martinsburg and Clarksburg. By proclamation of the governor, the official move took place eight years later, and in 1885 the capital moved from Wheeling to Charleston, where it has remained.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - August 20, 1988.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - August 27, 1988.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - September 3, 1988.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - October 28, 1989.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - November 4, 1989.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - November 11, 1989.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - October 19, 1991.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - October 26, 1991.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - November 2, 1991.
- Nitro - June 10, 1996
- RAW - March 9, 1998
- Thunder - July 26, 2000
- Smackdown - June 9, 2006
- Wheeling, West Virginia on Wikipedia