- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Axel Dieter Jr. defeated Marty Scurll in a 16 Carat Gold Tournament 2015 Quarter Final Match (10:25)
- Michael Dante defeated Aaron Insane and Robert Dreissker and Sha Samuels and The Rotation and Timothy Thatcher (4:37)
- Ilja Dragunov defeated John Klinger (c) in a Wladiwostok Rules Match to win the wXw Shotgun Championship (11:57)
- Zack Sabre Jr. defeated Daisuke Harada in a 16 Carat Gold Tournament 2015 Quarter Final Match (13:54)
- Axel Tischer defeated Cedric Alexander and Chris Sabin and Uhaa Nation to become #1 Contender to the wXw Shotgun Championship (10:48)
- Karsten Beck (c) defeated Big Daddy Walter to retain the WXW Unified World Wrestling Championship (17:50)