Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
WWF The Music, Volume 4 is a compilation album released by the World Wrestling Federation in 1999. It features mostly recent theme songs of wrestlers on the roster at the time.
- "Break Down the Wall" (Chris Jericho)
- "Big" (The Big Show)
- "No Chance in Hell" (The Corporation)
- "Sexual Chocolate" (Mark Henry)
- "This Is a Test" (Test)
- "Wreck" (Mankind)
- "Oh Hell Yeah" (Stone Cold Steve Austin) (performed by H-Blockx)
- "Danger At the Door" (D'Lo Brown)
- "Blood Brother" (Christian)
- "Assman" (Billy Gunn)
- "Ministry" (The Undertaker)
- "My Time" (Triple H & Chyna) (performed by Chris Warren)
- "On the Edge" (Edge)
- "Know Your Role" (The Rock)
Alex Ristic of Slam! Wrestling wrote that "If there was ever a more appropriate album for WWF superstar entrance themes than WWF: The Music: Volume 4, I haven't heard it."
|The Wrestling Album • Piledriver – The Wrestling Album 2 • WrestleMania: The Album • WWF Full Metal • WWF The Music, Vol. 2 • We Gotta Wrestle • WWF The Music, Vol. 3 • WWF The Music, Vol. 4 • WWF Aggression • WWF The Music, Vol. 5 • WWF Forceable Entry • WWE Anthology • WWE Originals • ThemeAddict: WWE The Music, Vol. 6 • WWE Wreckless Intent • WWE The Music, Vol. 7 • Raw Greatest Hits: The Music • WWE The Music, Vol. 8 • Voices: WWE The Music, Vol. 9 • WWE The Music: A New Day, Vol. 10 • WWE The Music: The Beginning|
|You Can't See Me • A Jingle with Jillian|
|Jim Johnston • Music in professional wrestling|