Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
WWF Full Metal: The Album is an album released by the World Wrestling Federation in 1996. It featured mostly recent theme tunes of wrestlers on the roster at the time. It is considered to be Volume 1 of the WWE: The Music series.
All songs were composed and performed by Jim Johnston (except as indicated via italics).
- "We're All Together Now (Theme Song" (performed by the WWF Superstars & Slam Jam)
- "Thorn In Your Eye" (performed by the WWF Superstars & Slam Jam)
- "Diesel Blues" (Diesel)
- "The Lyin' King" (King Mabel)
- "1-2-3" (1-2-3 Kid)
- "Goldust" (Goldust)
- "Smokin'" (The Smoking Gunns)
- "Psycho Dance" (Psycho Sid)
- "Bad Boy" (Razor Ramon)
- "Hart Attack" (Bret Hart)
- "Angel" (Hakushi)
- "Graveyard Symphony" (The Undertaker)
- "Sexy Boy" (Shawn Michaels) (Jim Johnston/J.J. Maguire/Jimmy Hart)
- "With My Baby Tonight" (Jeff Jarrett)†
"With My Baby Tonight" was actually performed by Brian Girard James, who wrestled in the WWF at the time as "The Roadie" (and later as "The Road Dogg" Jesse James), Jeff Jarrett lip-synched the song for his performance at WWF In Your House in July 1995.
Slam Jam Members
- Vocals: Jon Oliva (Savatage/Trans-Siberian Orchestra) (on "We're All Together Now")
- Vocals: Michel Begeame and Olli Schneider (Such a Surge) (on "Thorn in Your Eye")
- Guitar: Scott Ian (Anthrax)
- Guitar: Kenny Hickey (Type O Negative)
- Bass: Gary Meskil (Crumbsuckers/Pro Pain)
- Drums: Tim Mallare (Overkill)
- Two different edits of "Thorn in Your Eye" were used as the theme to WWF RAW. The first edit was used from 1997 to 1998, and the second edit (with the rap section) was used from 1998 to 2002.
- An edit of "We're All Together Now" was used as the theme for WWF War Zone from 1997 to 1998, which was the title used for the second hour of RAW is WAR.
- A loop of the opening riff of "We're All Together Now" was the bumper music for RAW from 1997 to 2002. (Played before and after commercial breaks and such.)
- Many wrestling fans mistakenly believe that "Thorn in Your Eye" was performed by Anthrax; in reality, only Scott Ian contributed to the song.
- An alternate version of the cover art was used on the German release of the album, which omits the wrestler Goldust, due to the concern over how the controversial character (specifically the cross dressing aspect of his gimmick) was being received in certain overseas markets at the time.