Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
WWE Books is a subsidiary of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., created in 2002 to publish autobiographies of and fiction based on WWE personalities, behind-the-scenes guides to the WWE, illustrated books, calendars, young adult books, and other general nonfiction books.
The majority of WWE Books are published by Pocket Books, part of the Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing Group. Simon & Schuster UK and Simon & Schuster Australia are the publishers of WWE books in the United Kingdom and Australia. Simon & Schuster publish multiple titles yearly, based on the personalities, programming, storylines and other topics of interest to the WWE and its fans.
WWE Books are published in hardcover and large print editions, trade and mass market paperback, in audio on cassette and compact disc, and in eBook editions.
Books Published By WWE Books
- Are We There Yet?: Tales from the Never-Ending Travels of WWE Superstars
- Divas Uncovered
- Making the Game: Triple H's Approach to a Better Body
- JR's Cookbook
- Main Event: WWE in the Raging 80s
- WWE Unscripted
- The Rise & Fall of ECW: Extreme Championship Wrestling
- Signature Moves
- The Ultimate World Wrestling Entertainment Trivia Book
- WWE Legends
- Have More Money Now by John Bradshaw Layfield
- Can You Take The Heat? (Cookbook)
- WWE Encyclopedia