| WCW World Television|
|Date created:||January 14, 1991|
|Date retired:||April 11, 2000|
|Most reigns:||Booker T (6)|
|First champion(s):||Arn Anderson|
The World Championship Wrestling World Television Championship was one of the more unusual belts in the history of wrestling. Unlike most wrestling titles, this belt had to be defended by unique set of rules, as the championship could only be defended (and won) on television.
The title was often defended in matches with a time limit of ten or fifteen minutes. More often than with other championships, title matches resulted in time limit draws and the champion retaining the belt. This was often used as a heat-building device to allow a heel champion to retain his title by the skin of his teeth.
- World Championship Wrestling
- Title history - History of the championship.
- Champion history - History of the wrestlers who have held the belt.
- Title matches - Matches in which the title was defended.
- Champion Gallery - A gallery of all champions.