WCWC End Of Summer Free 4 All took place in Salem, Oregon. The event took place on September 30, 2012. It was co-promoted by the National Wrestling Alliance and National Wrestling Alliance Pro Wrestling.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- NWA Northwest Tag Team Title Match: The Can-Am Experience (Dillon Divine & Matt XStatic) (c) defeat Brian Bedlam & Bruiser Braddock by DQ
- Singles Match: Moose Morrow defeats Tony Stetson
- Singles Match: Buddy Highway defeats Demarcus James
- Singles Match: Latino Blanco defeats Tommy Celcious by DQ
- Singles Match: Erik Baeden defeats Alex Bradley
- NWA Northwest Lightning Division Tournament First Round Match: Jay Maddix defeats El Chico Diablo
- NWA Northwest Lightning Division Tournament First Round Match: Nate Andrews defeats Badd Blood
- Survival Games Eight Man Tag Team Elimination Match: Badd Blood, Jay Maddix & The Can-Am Experience (Dillon Divine & Matt XStatic) defeat Brian Bedlam, Bruiser Braddock, Erik Baeden & Moose Morrow
|West Coast Wrestling Connection results|