Edward "Eddie" Walker is an American professional wrestler, currently wrestling under the ring name Vordell Walker. He is perhaps best known for his work in Ring of Honor and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.
Professional wrestling career
In 2004, Walker wrestled two matches for TNA Xplosion both in losing efforts to 3 Live Kru, and Hector Garza. Throughout 2004 and 2005, Walker wrestled in NWA Florida and NWA Spinebuster, competing against the likes of Tony Mamaluke, Matt Sydal, Billy Fives, Chris Sabin, and Homicide. He also competed in Full Impact Pro, feuding with Jared Steel until mid 2005. He also competed in Ring of Honor, Georgia Championship Wrestling and Southern Championship Wrestling during 2005. Walker wrestled a few matches in early 2006 until having reconstructive knee surgery in April of that year. Walker defeated Kenny King in his return match at SCW Season's Beatings, on December 2, 2006. In early 2007, Walker wrestled for AWA World-1 South, Dropkick Pro Wrestling, Showtime All-Star Wrestling, and Rampage Pro Wrestling. In early 2009, Walker wrestled for the NWA Charlotte promotion against Richie Steamboat.
Walker graduated from a technical school with a degree in marketing.
He is also an expert in amateur wrestling and various forms of martial arts, such as judo, taekwondo, jujutsu and goshinbudo.
- Finishing moves
- Signature moves
Championships and accomplishments
- AWA World-1 South Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Dagon Briggs
- PWF Bruiserweight Championship (1 time)
- SCW Florida Championship (1 time)
- SCW Southern Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- UXW United States Championship (2 times)
- Other titles
- CCW Southern States Championship (1 time)
- GPW Cruiserweight Championship (1 time)
- GWA Television Championship (1 time)
- SGWA Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Zero