The 2000 Verano de Escándalo (Spanish for "Summer of Scandal") was the fourth annual Verano de Escándalo professional wrestling show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). The show took place on September 29, 2000 in Madero, Mexico. The Main event featured a tag team match that saw Heavy Metal and Perro Aguayo, Jr. face off against Latin Lover and Héctor Garza.
The event featured seven professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds or storylines. Wrestlers portray either villains (referred to as Rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (Técnicos in Mexico) as they compete in wrestling matches with pre-determined outcomes.
- Octagóncito, Mascarita Sagrada 2000 and Mini Path Finder defeated Mini Abismo Negro, Mini Psicosis and Rocky Marvin by disqualification in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Oscar Sevilla, Ludxor, Pathfinder and Pegasso defeated Gran Apache and Los Diablicos (Mr. Condor, Marabunta and Ángel Mortal) in a Eight-man "Atómicos" tag team match
- Alda Moreno, Lady Apache and Ayako Hamada defeated Aja Kong, Miss Janeth and Tiffany in a Six-woman "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Los Vatos Locos (Charley Manson, Nygma, May Flowers and El Picudo) went to a double count out with Los Vipers (Maniaco, Histeria, Psicosis II and Mosco de la Merced) in an Eight-man "Atómicos" tag team match
- Sangre Chicana, El Alebrije, La Parka, Jr. and Dos Caras, Jr. defeated El Texano, Pirata Morgan, Espectro, Jr. and El Cobarde in an Eight-man "Atómicos" tag team match
- Abismo Negro defeated Cibernético
- Heavy Metal and Perro Aguayo, Jr. defeated Latin Lover and Héctor Garza by disqualification