Venice is a city in Sarasota County, Florida, United States. Venice consists of a large section of main land, as well as Venice Island just off the coast. The city is located south of Nokomis, Florida and north of Englewood, Florida. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 20,748. It is noted for its large snowbird population and was voted as top 10 Happiest Seaside Towns by Coastal Living.
- NXT House Show - May 30, 2015
- NXT House Show - July 18, 2015
- NXT House Show - November 20, 2015
- NXT House Show - January 30, 2016
- NXT House Show - March 25, 2016