Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vendetta Pro Wrestling produced it's second of three professional wrestling events of the Summer Sizzle Tour 2013, which took place on June 22, 2013 at the Lompoc United Boys & Girls Club Gymnasium in Lompoc, California. Originally, this event was scheduled to take place at the Santa Maria Speedway in Santa Maria, California, but the event was moved due to complications with the venue.
This live event featured professional wrestling matches involving different wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds, plots, and storylines that played out during previous events. Wrestlers portrayed villains or heroes as they followed a series of events that built tension, and culminated into a wrestling match or series of matches.
In addition, the Vendetta Pro Wrestling Tri-Force Championship would be defended as the champion Little Cholo would defend against SoCal Crazy and Vintage Dragon, and the APW/Vendetta Pro Unified Tag Team Championship would be defended in a Tag Team Tri-Force match as Pink Mink, Inc. would defend against The Ballard Brothers and La Familia de Tijuana.
This leg of the Melee 2013 Tour drew approximately 300 people.
- SoCal Crazy defeated Little Cholo and Vintage Dragon (w/ Terra Calaway) for the Vendetta Pro Wrestling Tri-Force Championship
- Billy Blade defeated Buddy Royal, Mike Menace, Apostle Judah Matthew (w/ Titus Machiavelli), Clay Tawzer and Ricky Ruffinin a Six-Pack Elimination Challenge to retain the Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Championship
- Creepshow (J.D. Horror & Sledge w/ Titus Machiavelli) defeated SU/KA (Sunami & Kadin Anthony w/ Lady Vayne)
- Kitana Vera defeated Hudson Envy
- Pink Mink, Inc. (Matt Carlos & Rik Luxury w/ Markus Mac) defeated The Ballard Bros. (Shane & Shannon Ballard) and La Familia de Tijuana (Damián 666 & Bestia 666) to retain the APW / Vendetta Pro Unified Tag Team Championship
- La Familia de Tijuana (Damián 666 & Bestia 666) defeated Pink Mink, Inc. (Matt Carlos & Rik Luxury w/ Markus Mac) via countout in an impromptu challenge rematch
- Sabu defeated "Psycho Shooter" Drake Younger in an ECW Rules Match
Other on-screen talent