Terror Rising 2011 was a professional wrestling event held by Vendetta Pro Wrestling on October 15, 2011 at the Lakeview Jr. High School Gymnasium in Santa Maria, California. It is the second in the line of Terror Rising events held by Vendetta Pro, with the previous year's Terror Dome event considered part of the lineage.
A pre-show performance by the band Society's Child took place while people were entering into the building.
(c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Disco Machine (c) defeated "Mega Bucks" Mario Banks & Todd Chandler in a One-Fall Tri-Force Match to retain the Vendetta Pro Tri-Force Championship
- "Rude, Crude & Tattooed" Brawlin' Bo Cooper, Clay Tawzer, Ricky Ruffin, Tenchismo & "Bad Boy" Brad Tyler w/ Ghetto Star defeated J.D. Horror, Sledge, "The Apostle" Judah Matthew, Sam Knight & Anthony "Tank" Alvarado in a Five-For-Fighting Elimination Tag-Team Match. Cooper was the sole survivor in the match.
- The Midnight Delight ("Sexy" Sean Casey & "The Rock of Love" Billy Blade) w/ Tiana & "Wildside" Vega Velocity defeated "Big Nasty" Eric Watts & David Hart Smith
- Dos Perfectos (c) (Greg Hernandez 'Y' Jesse Jimenez) defeated SU/KA (Sunami & Kadin Anthony) in a Two-out-of-Three Falls match to retain the Vendetta Pro Tag-Team Championship
- Chavo Guerrero Jr, David Hart Smith & "Big Nasty" Eric Watts defeated Shannon Ballard, "The Rock of Love" Billy Blade & "Sexy" Sean Casey w/ Tiana & "Wildside" Vega Velocity in an impromptu Six-Man Tag-Team match ordered by Commissioner Christian Cole
- Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Championship
- Vendetta Pro Wrestling Tag-Team Championship
- Vendetta Pro Wrestling Tri-Force Championship
- Amber O'Neal
- Eric Watts
- David Hart Smith
- Chavo Guerrero Jr.