Summer Sizzle 2011 was a professional wrestling event held by Vendetta Pro Wrestling on July 16, 2011, which took place at the Colony Park Community Center in Atascadero, California. The event was the third annual Summer Sizzle event, and was a celebration of Vendetta Pro Wrestling's second anniversary.
As with the previous two events held by Vendetta Pro Wrestling, this event was scheduled to be broadcast live to a worldwide audience on justin.tv/vpwtv by SCR Productions. However, just a week before the event, it had been announced that due to unforeseen circumstances, SCR Productions would be unable to broadcast this event.
Prior to the beginning of the first match between Dos Perfectos and The Pinoy Boyz, Vendetta Pro official Joseph Duncan interrupted the announcement of the competitors. Making his way to the ring, Duncan was on a cell phone talking directly with the Commissioner of Vendetta Pro Wrestling, Christian Cole, who was unable to attend in person due to severe traffic problems created by a closure of California freeway 405. In his hands were two Championship belts. He informed ring announcer Donald DeNoyer that the Commissioner had ordered the 20-minute time limit waved for the match and that the match would crown the first-ever Vendetta Pro Wrestling Tag-Team Championship.
- Dos Perfectos (Jesse Jimenez 'Y' Greg Hernandez) defeated The Pinoy Boys (Aaron Solo & Kimo Kanaloa) to become the first-ever Vendetta Pro Wrestling Tag-Team Champions
- Clay Tawzer pinned "The Apostle" Judah Matthew
- J.D. Horror defeated "Bad Boy" Brad Tyler and Ricky Ruffin in a Tri-Force Match. Horror pinned Tyler
- "Mega-Bucks" Mario Banks (w/ Ghetto Star) pinned Mike Menace
- Amber O'Neal pinned Buggy
- Sunami, Kadin Anthony & X-Pac defeated "Sexy" Sean Casey, "The Rock of Love" Billy Blade & Shannon Ballard (w/ Tiana) in a Six-Man Tag-Team Match. X-Pac pinned Ballard
- Ring announcer
- Donald DeNoyer
- Jay Stone
- Goggles Goldstein
- Joseph Duncan