Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
April Cruels Day 2012 was a professional wrestling event produced by Vendetta Pro Wrestling which took place on April 15, 2012 at the Desert Empire Fairgrounds in Ridgecrest, California. It was the 3rd annual April Cruels Day event. Like the last several events held by Vendetta Pro, this onewas recorded for DVD, with expected release by Highlight Media.
April Cruels Day featured professional wrestling matches involving different wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds, plots, and storylines that played out on Vendetta Pro Wrestling's previous events. Wrestlers portrayed villains or heroes as they followed a series of events that built tension, and culminated into a wrestling match or series of matches.
Shannon Ballard won his second Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight title back at Shamrock Slam, defeating Sunami in an unscheduled match. Famous B won the Tri-Force title as well at Shamrock Slam, pinning B-Boy, and causing Rik Luxury to lose the title in the one-fall match, even though he was not personally defeated. Dos Perfectos continue their reign as the Unified All Pro Wrestling/Vendetta Pro Wrestling Tag-Team Champions, and have been undefeated for over a year.
The main event will feature two stars of this last season of WWE Tough Enough, as A.J. Kirsch will take on Eric Watts. Kirsch defeated former Vendetta Pro Champion "Gorgeous" Joey kAos at Shamrock Slam. Eric Watts will make his first Vendetta Pro appearance since Terror Rising, in which he teamed with Chavo Guerrero Jr and David Hart Smith to defeat Billy Blade, Sean Casey and Shannon Ballard.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- "The Rock of Love" Billy Blade defeated Sam Knight
- Mucha Lucha (Tenchismo & Fernando Estrella) defeated Clay Tawzer & Ricky Ruffin
- SU/KA (Sunami & Kadin Anthony) defeated Parental Discretion (Mike Menace & Mario Banks) by DQ
- Shannon Ballard (c) defeated Austin Draven
- To retain the Vendetta Pro Heavyweight Championship
- Dos Perfectos (Greg Hernandez & Jesse Jimenez) (c) def Creepshow (J.D. Horror & Sledge)
- To retain the Unified Tag-Team Championship
- Famous B (c) defeated Ray Rosas and "Wrestling Personified" Rik Luxury
- To retain the Tri-Force Championship
- A.J. Kirsch defeated "Big Nasty" Eric Watts
- in a battle of Tough Enough contestants
Other on-screen talent
- Vendetta Pro Wrestling
- Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Championship
- Vendetta Pro Wrestling Tri-Force Championship
- APW / Vendetta Pro Unified Tag-Team Championship
- Tough Enough
- A.J. Kirsch
- Eric Watts
- Shannon Ballard