April Cruels Day was an event held by Vendetta Pro Wrestling on April 10, 2011 at the Lompoc Boys & Girls Club Gymnasium in Lompoc, California. This was the second April Cruels Day event, with the first being held on April 11, 2010.
This event is most memorable for the announcement by Vendetta Pro Tri-Force Champ Dana Lee that he had enlisted in the United States Army, and has wrestled his last match, successfully defending his title. He then wished everyone on the roster well and relinquished the title belt. He would continue to be recognized as Tri-Force Champion until a new Champion was crowned at September 2 Remember. A number of matches would be held between April and September which would determine the three men who would compete for the title which would be officially vacated hours before the September event.
- Eric Cross defeated Mario Banks
- Clay Tawzer, Ricky Ruffin & Bradlee Tyler defeated The Apostle, J.D. Horror & Ruben Iglesias
- Nathan Graves defeated OMEGA
- Dos Perfectos (Greg Hernandez 'Y' Jesse Jimenez) defeated SU/KA (Sunami & Kadin Anthony)
- Jardi Frantz defeated Kyu
- Dana Lee defeated Dylan Drake and Jeckles The Jester to retain the Vendetta Tri-Force title
- Dana Lee then announced that he would be relinquishing the Tri-Force title
- Brawlin' Bo Cooper defeated Billy Blade
- after accepting his open challenge
- Hurricane Helms defeated Shannon Ballard to retain the Pro Wrestling International Heavyweight title
- Ring announcers