Unbreakable was a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event held by Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, which took place on September 11, 2005 from the TNA Impact! Zone in Orlando, Florida. Nine professional wrestling matches were featured on the event's card.
To this date, the event is the only TNA PPV to have, exclusively, the TNA X Division Championship on the line in the main event; Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle would later have a match at Hard Justice in 2007 for all of TNA's titles, which included the X-Division championship. Despite his not winning the match, TNA continued to claim that Samoa Joe was undefeated after this event, as he was not pinned and did not submit. The match, a 3-way dance between Joe, A.J. Styles, and Christopher Daniels, was given a rare five star rating by wrestling critic Dave Meltzer.
Sean Waltman was originally scheduled for the four-way tag match as the partner of Alex Shelley. Waltman disappeared, however, and could not be reached prior to the show, nor for about a week following the event. As a result, he was suspended and was not seen on-air until January at Final Resolution in 2006. Johnny Candido (the brother of deceased superstar Chris Candido and a wrestler himself) made his first and only TNA appearance. Shelley worked the first few minutes of his match alone until Candido jumped the rail and joined him.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dark match: Cassidy Riley fought Jerrelle Clark to a no contest (1:56)
- Dark match: Shark Boy defeated Mikey Batts (3:20)
- 3 Live Kru (BG James, Konnan & Ron Killings) defeated Diamonds In The Rough (David Young, Elix Skipper & Simon Diamond) in a Six Man Tag Team Match (4:20)
- Austin Aries defeated Roderick Strong (8:00)
- Kip James & Monty Brown defeated Apolo & Lance Hoyt (9:58)
- Chris Sabin defeated Petey Williams (12:34)
- Abyss (w/ James Mitchell) defeated Sabu in a No Disqualification Match (11:30)
- Bobby Roode defeated Jeff Hardy (9:07)
- The Naturals (Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens) (c) (w/Jimmy Hart) defeated Alex Shelley & Johnny Candido, America's Most Wanted (Chris Harris & James Storm) & Team Canada (A1 & Eric Young) to retain the NWA World Tag Team Championships in a Four Way Elimination Match (18:01)
- A1 & Eric Young eliminated Alex Shelley & Johnny Candido
- A1 & Eric Young eliminated Chris Harris & James Storm
- Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens eliminated A1 & Eric Young
- Raven (c) defeated Rhino to retain the NWA World Heavyweight Championship in a Raven's Rules Match (14:28)
- AJ Styles defeated Christopher Daniels (c) Samoa Joe to become the new TNA X-Division Champion in a Three Way Dance (22:50)
Other on-screen talent
- Ring announcer
- Jeremy Borash
- Andrew Thomas
|2005 Total Nonstop Action Wrestling pay-per-views|
| Final Resolution • Against All Odds • Destination X • Lockdown • Hard Justice • Slammiversary|
No Surrender • Sacrifice • Unbreakable • Bound for Glory • Genesis • Turning Point