Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TripleManía XVI was the twentysecond overall TripleManía wrestling show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). The show took place on June 13, 2008 in Mexico City, Mexico. The Main event featured a Singles match for the AAA World Heavyweight Championship. Champion Cibernético defended against El Zorro.
The event featured seven professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers were portrayed as either villains (referred to as rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (técnicos in Mexico) as they followed a series of tension-building events, which culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- the Black Family (Dark Cuervo, Dark Escoria, Dark Ozz, and Dark Espíritu defeated Real Fuerza Aérea (Aero Star, El Ángel, and Super Fly) in a Four on three Person "Lucha Libre rules" handicap tag team match
- Alan Stone, Octagón, and Brazo de Plata defeated Los Vipers Revolution (Black Abyss, Psicosis II, and Histeria) - (Octagón defeated Histeria.) in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- The Mexican Powers (Crazy Boy, Último Gladiador and Ricky Marvin) defeated La Legión Extranjera (Bryan Danielson, Jack Evans and Teddy Hart) and La Familia de Tijuana (Extreme Tiger, Halloween and T.J. Xtreme) in a Three way tag team elimination match
- Teddy Hart pinned Halloween to eliminate La Familia de Tijuana
- Crazy Boy pinned Jack Evans to eliminate La Legión Extranjera
- Faby Apache defeated Mari Apache in a Best two out of three falls Luchas de apuestas "Hair vs. Hair". As a result Mari Apache was supposed to have her hair shaved off but their father Gran Apache pleaded with them to shave his hair instead.
- Vampiro wrestled to a draw with El Mesías when neither wrestler was deemed able to continue in a Hardcore Match
- La Legión Extranjera (Bobby Lashley, Electroshock and Kenzo Suzuki) defeated Chessman, La Parka and Silver King - (Kenzo Suzuki pinned Silver King) in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match