TripleManía XV was the twentyfirst overall TripleManía wrestling show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). The show took place on July 15, 2007 in Naucalpan, Mexico like the previous year’s event. The Main event featured a Domo De La Muerte cage match (Dome of Death) where the last person in the cage would have his hair shaved off. The match featured the teams of Los Hell Brothers (Charly Manson, Chessman, and Cibernético) and La Legión Extranjera (El Mesías, Sean Waltman, and Kenzo Suzuki).
The event featured eight professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers were portrayed as either villains (referred to as rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (técnicos in Mexico) as they followed a series of tension-building events, which culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Alfa, Faby Apache, Mini Abismo Negro, and Cassandro defeated El Orientál, Cinthia Moreno, Octagóncito, and Pimpinela Escarlata in a Eight-mans "Atómicos" tag team match
- The Mexican Powers (Crazy Boy and Joe Lider) defeated (c) the Black Family (Dark Cuervo and Dark Ozz in a Tag team match to retain the AAA World Tag Team Championship
- Juventud Guerrera (w/ Joe Lider) defeated Fuerza Guerrera (w/ Sangre Chicana) in a Street Fight (16:20)
- Laredo Kid & Gran Apache defeated Super Fly & Super Caló in a Relevos Suicidas tag team match which meant that Super Calo and Super Fly would have to face each other that same night
- Super Fly defeated Super Caló in a Lucha de Apuesta, "Mask vs. Mask" match. As a result Super Calo was unmasked.
- El Alebrije, Brazo de Plata and El Elegido defeated Los Guapos VIP (Alan Stone, Scorpio, Jr. and Zumbido) by disqualification. in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- La Legión Extranjera (Head Hunter I, Ron Killings, Rikishi Phatu and Sabu) defeated The Animal, Latin Lover, La Parka and El Zorro - (Rikishi Phatu pinned El Zorro) in a Eight-mans "Atómicos" tag team match
- Los Hell Brothers (Charly Manson, Chessman, and Cibernético) defeated La Legión Extranjera (El Mesías, Sean Waltman, and Kenzo Suzuki) in a Domo De La Muerte cage match. Kenzo Susuki was the last person in the cage and had his head shaved due to his loss.