TripleManía XI was the seventeenth overall TripleManía wrestling show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). The show took place on June 5, 2003 in Naucalpan, Mexico. The Main event featured an Eight-man "Atómicos" tag team match where the team of Lizmark Sr., La Parka, Octagón and Super Caló faced the team of Abismo Negro, Cibernético and The Headhunters.
The event featured six professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers were portrayed as either villains (referred to as rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (técnicos in Mexico) as they followed a series of tension-building events, which culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Ester Moreno, Máscara Sagrada, Jr., Mascarita Sagrada and May Flowers defeated Poly Star, El Picudo, Mini Abismo Negro and Polvo de Estrellas by disqualification in a Eight-man "Atómicos" tag team match
- Electroshock and Lady Apache defeated Gran Apache and Faby Apache, El Brazo and Martha Villalobos, and Chessman and Tiffany (c) in a 4 way Mixed tag team match for the AAA World Mixed Tag Team Championship
- El Hijo del Solitario, Latin Lover and Máscara Sagrada (III) defeated Jason the Terrible, Leatherface and Eddie Watts in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Heavy Metal defeated Pirata Morgan, El Texano and Sangre Chicana - (Heavy Metal pinned Pirata Morgan) in a Lucha de Apuesta, "Hair vs. Hair" mask. As a result Pirata Morgan had his head shaved since he was pinned.
- Lizmark Sr., La Parka, Octagón and Super Caló defeated Abismo Negro, Cibernético and The Headhunters by disqualification in a Eight-man "Atómicos" tag team match