TripleManía X was the sixteenth overall TripleManía wrestling show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). The show took place on July 5, 2002 in Madero, Mexico. The Main event featured a Luchas de Apuestas match where each wrestler defended the hair of a referee. The participants in this match were Heavy Metal, Sangre Chicana, El Oriental, Electroshock, May Flowers and El Brazo.
The event featured five professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers were portrayed as either villains (referred to as rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (técnicos in Mexico) as they followed a series of tension-building events, which culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Máscara Sagrada defeated Pentagón, Máscara Maligna and Octagón - (Máscara Sagrada pinned Mascara Maligna) in a Luchas de Apuestas "Mask vs. Mask". As a result Mascara Maligna was unmasked since he was pinned.
- Latin Lover, La Parka, El Alebrije, and Gronda defeated Leatherface, Cibernético, Abismo Negro, and the Monsther in a Eight-man "Atómicos" tag team match
- Perro Aguayo, Jr., Mr. Águila and El Zorro defeated Héctor Garza, El Dandy, and Pirata Morgan in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Los Diabolicos (Mr. Cóndor, Ángel Mortal and El Gallego) and Gran Apache defeated Los Vipers (Maniaco, Histeria, Psicosis II, and Mosco de la Merced II) in a Luchas de Apuestas "Hair or Mask vs. Hair or Hair". As a result of his defeat Maniaco lost his mask.
- Heavy Metal defeated Sangre Chicana, El Oriental, Electroshock, May Flowers and El Brazo in a Luchas de Apuestas "Hair vs. Hair" where each wrestler represented a referee who put his hair on the line.