TripleManía V-A was the eleventh overall TripleManía wrestling show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). 1997 was fourth year to feature the "TripleManía Series" of shows with two, referred to as V-A and V-B, where this was the first of the series. The show took place on June 13, 1997 in Tijuana, Mexico. The Main event featured a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match between the teams of Perro Aguayo, Tinieblas Jr. and El Canek and Jake Roberts, Killer, and Gorgeous George III.
The event featured a number of professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers were portrayed as either villains (referred to as rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (técnicos in Mexico) as they followed a series of tension-building events, which culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Firebird, Forastero, and Black Silver defeated Depredator, Syndrome, and Caligula in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Los Cadetes Del Espacio (Venum, Ludxor, Discovery and Super Nova) defeated Los Hampones (Frank Nitti, Al Capone and Goyo) and Loco Valentino - (Venum pinned Al Capone for the win) in a Eight-man "Atómicos" tag team match
- La Parkita, Octagóncito, and unknown third member defeated Mini Goldust, Mini Mankind, and Pentagóncito in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Pentagón, Fuerza Guerrera, and Sangre Chicana defeated Octagón, Máscara Sagrada, Jr. and Aarandu in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Heavy Metal and Leon Negro defeated the teams of Latin Lover and Perro Aguayo, Jr., Jerry Estrada and El Picudo and May Flowers and Halcón Dorado, Jr. in a Luchas de Apuestas "Hair vs. Hair" match, Halcón Dorado Jr. was pinned by Leon Negro and had his hair shaved off.
- Perro Aguayo, Tinieblas Jr. and El Canek defeated Jake Roberts, Killer, and Gorgeous George III in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Fall One: Jake Roberts, Killer and Gorgeous George III were disqualified
- Fall Two: Jake Roberts, Killer and Gorgeous George III were disqualified