TripleManía IV-C was the tenth overall TripleManía wrestling show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). 1996 was third year to feature the "TripleManía Series" of shows with 3, referred to as IV-A, IV-B and IV-C, where this was the third and last of the series. The show took place on July 15, 1996 in Madero, Mexico. The Main event featured a Steel Cage Match Luchas de Apuestas "Mask vs. Mask" match where the last man in the cage was forced to unmask. The teams facing off were Los Junior Atomicos (Máscara Sagrada, Jr., Tinieblas Jr., Blue Demon, Jr., and Halcón Dorado Jr.) and the team of Karis la Momia and Los Payasos (Coco Rojo, Coco Verde and Coco Amarillo).
The event featured eight professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers were portrayed as either villains (referred to as rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (técnicos in Mexico) as they followed a series of tension-building events, which culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Cardenal and King Boy defeated Novato I and Acertijo
- R-15 and Munrak defeated Lover Boy and Dragon Boy.
- Máscarita Sagráda, Jr., Super Muñequito, and Mini Frisbee defeated La Parkita, and Espectrito I and Espectrito II in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- La Parka, Winners, Super Caló and El Mexicano defeated Jerry Estrada, Fishman, Villaño IV and May Flowers in a Eight-man "Atómicos" tag team elimination match
- Rey Misterio, Jr. defeated Juventud Guerrera
- Perro Aguayo, Villaño III and Villaño IV defeated Octagón, Psicosis and Cibernético by disqualification in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Pierroth, Jr. defeated Konnan in a Dog collar match
- Los Payasos (Coco Rojo, Coco Verde and Coco Amarillo) and Karis la Momia defeated Los Junior Atómicos (Máscara Sagrada, Jr., Tinieblas, Jr., Blue Demon, Jr., and Halcón Dorado Jr.) in a Steel Cage Match Lucha de Apuestas, "Mask vs. Mask" match. Halcón Dorado, Jr. was the last man in the cage and was forced to unmask