TripleManía III-A was the fifth overall TripleManía wrestling show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). 1995 was second year to feature the "TripleManía Series" of shows with 3, referred to as III-A, III-B and III-C, where this was the first of the series. The show took place on June 10, 1995 in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico. The Main event featured a 13 wrestler Steel Cage Elimination match, Luchas de Apuestas "Mask vs. Mask" featuring the "Minis" division. The participants included Bandita, Espectrito 1 and 2, Jerrito Estrada, Fuercita Guerrera, Mascarita Sagrada, Mini Calo, Octagóncito, La Parkita, Payasito Rojo, Payasito Azul, Super Muñequito, and Torerito. This marked the first time that the "Minis division" got the main event at a TripleManía.
The event featured seven professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers were portrayed as either villains (referred to as rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (técnicos in Mexico) as they followed a series of tension-building events, which culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Martha Villalobos, La Nazi and Neftali defeated La Sirenita, Irma González and Irma Aguilar in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Los Misioneros del Muerte (El Signo, Negro Navarro and Misionero) defeated El Torero, El Mexicano and Dragón de Oro in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Los Villaños (Villano I, Villaño III and Villaño IV) defeated Los Payasos (Coco Rojo, Coco Verde and Coco Amarillo) in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Fall One: All three Villaños pinned Coco Rojo and Coco Verde
- Fall Two: Los Payasos were disqualified
- Super Caló and Winners went to a draw with Marabunta and Ángel Mortal in a Relevos Suicidas tag team match. Marabunta pinned Super Caló at the same time as Winners pinned Ángel Mortal. As a result the two people taking the pinfall would face off in a mask vs. mask match
- Super Calo defeated Ángel Mortal in a Lucha de Apuesta "Mask vs. Mask" match. As a result Ángel Mortal was unmasked.
- Konnan, Perro Aguayo, La Parka and Octagón defeated Cien Caras, Máscara Año 200, Pentagón and Jerry Estrada in a Eight-man "Atómicos" tag team match
- Payasito Rojo lost a 13 man "Minis" match. Other participants included Bandita, Espectrito I, Espectrito II, Jerrito Estrada, Fuercita Guerrera, Mascarita Sagrada, Mini Calo, Octagóncito, La Parkita, Payasito Azul, Super Muñequito, and Torerito in a Steel Cage Elimination match, Lucha de Apuesta, "Mask vs. Mask" with the last man in the cage being unmasked. As a result of his loss Payasito Rojo was unmasked.