TripleManía V-B was the twelfth overall TripleManía wrestling show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). 1997 was fourth year to feature the "TripleManía Series" of shows with two, referred to as V-A and V-B, where this was the second and final of the series. The show took place on June 15, 1997 in Naulcalpan, Mexico. The main event featured an eight-man "Atómicos" tag-team match between the teams of Perro Aguayo, Octagón, Cibernético and El Canek and Jake Roberts, Gorgeous George III, El Cobarde, Jr. and Fuerza Guerrera.
The event featured eight professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers were portrayed as either villains (referred to as rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (técnicos in Mexico) as they followed a series of tension-building events, which culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Octagóncito, Chivito Rayada, and Mini Cibernetico defeated Pentagóncito, Mini Mankind, and Mini Goldust in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Los Vipers (Histeria, Maniaco, and Mosco de la Merced) defeated Las Chivas Rayadas (Chivas Rayadas I and Chivas Rayadas II) and Venum by disqualification in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Abismo Negro, Kraneo, Perro Aguayo, Jr., and El Mexicano defeated El Picudo, May Flowers, Crazy 33, and Hijo del Espectro in a Eight-man "Atómicos" tag team match
- Blue Demon, Jr., Tinieblas and Tinieblas, Jr. defeated Pentagón, Scarecrow, and Killer in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Los Payasos (Coco Rojo, Coco Verde and Coco Amarillo) defeated Máscara Sagrada, Jr., La Calaca, and Super Muñeco in a Steel Cage Match Luchas de Apuestas "Mask vs. Mask" La Calaca was the last man in the cage and was forced to unmask.
- Perro Aguayo, Octagón, Cibernético and El Canek defeated Jake Roberts, Gorgeous George III, El Cobarde, Jr. and Fuerza Guerrera in a Eight-man "Atómicos" tag team match