To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, Please upload some images and put them in the article. Please remove this tag when this is done.
TripleManía IV-A was the eighth overall TripleManía wrestling show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). 1996 was third year to feature the "TripleManía Series" of shows with 3, referred to as IV-A, IV-B and IV-C, where this was the first of the series. The show took place on May 11, 1996 in Chicago, Illinois, USA, it was the first TripleManía to take place outside of Mexico. The Main event featured a Lumberjack match between the teams of Konnan and Perro Aguayo and Pierroth, Jr. and Cien Caras.
The event featured four professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers were portrayed as either villains (referred to as rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (técnicos in Mexico) as they followed a series of tension-building events, which culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Karis la Momia, Arunyo, and Killer defeated Blue Demon, Jr., El Torero, and Máscara Sagrada, Jr. in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match (14:00)
- Fall One: Torero pinned Karis la Momia and Máscara Sagráda, Jr. pinned Aruny
- Fall Two: Karis la Momia forced Máscara Sagráda, Jr. to submit and Killer forced Torero to submit
- Fall Three: Killer pinned Blue Demon, Jr.
- Jerry Estrada and Juventud Guerrera defeated El Pantera and Super Caló in a Best two out of three falls Tag team match (20:00)
- Fall One: Super Calo pinned Juventud Guerrera.
- Fall Two: Juventud Guerrera pinned Super Calo
- Fall Three: Juventud Guerrera pinned La Pantera
- Cibernético, El Picudo and Mosco de la Merced defeated Octagón, Último Dragón and La Parka in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match (23:00)
- Fall One: Octagón, Último Dragón, and La Parka won the first fall.
- Fall Two: Octagón submitted and Mosco de la Merced pinned Último Dragón
- Fall Three: El Picudo pinned Último Dragón and Cibernético pinned Octagón