TripleManía II-C was the fourth overall TripleManía wrestling show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). 1994 was also the first year to feature the "TripleManía Series" of shows with 3, referred to as II-A, II-B and II-C, where this was the third and final of the series. The show took place on May 27, 1994 in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico. The Main event featured a Luchas de Apuestas "Hair vs. Hair" match between Konnan and Jake Roberts which was the culmination of a storyline that started at TripleManía I a year earlier.
The event featured eight professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers were portrayed as either villains (referred to as rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (técnicos in Mexico) as they followed a series of tension-building events, which culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Super Amigo, El Plumo, and Depredator defeated May Flowers, Pimpinela Escarlata, and Rudy Reyna - (Super Amigo pinned Pimpinela Escarlata) in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match (12:37)
- Rambo, Magnate and Espanto, Jr. defeated Winners, Super Caló and El Solar - (Espanto Jr. pinned El Solar) in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match (13:00)
- El Torero, Rey Misterio, and Rey Misterio Jr. defeated Fuerza Guerrera, Fishman, and Pirata Morgan - (Rey Misterio Jr. pinned Fuerza Guerrera) in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match (16:19)
- Volador, Tinieblas, Jr. and Lizmark, Jr. defeated Love Machine, Miguel Pérez, Jr. and Misterioso by disqualification in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match (10:53)
- Blue Panther defeated Octagón (C) by forfeit in a Singles match for the Mexican National Middleweight Championship which Blue Panther claimed after Octagón did not show for the match (00:00)
- Perro Aguayo, Lizmark, El Hijo del Santo, and Máscara Sagrada defeated La Parka, Psicosis, Black Cat and El Satánico in a Eight-man "Atómicos" tag team match (20:23)
- Fall One: Lizmark pinned El Satánico
- Fall Two: Black Cat won by submission
- Fall Three: Máscara Sagrada pinned El Satánico
- Los Hermanos Dinamita (Cien Caras, Máscara Año 2000 and Universo 2000) defeated Los Payasos (Coco Rojo, Coco Verde and Coco Amarillo) in a Steel Cage Match – Los Hermanas Dinamita won when Cien Caras was the last of his team to leave escape the cage (9:44)
- Konnan defeated Jake Roberts in a Best two out of three falls Lucha de Apuesta, "Hair vs. Hair" match. As a result, Jake Roberts had his head shaved.
- Fall One: Konnan pinned Jake Roberts
- Fall two: Konnan pinned Jake Roberts.