TripleManía I (initially just referred to as just "TripleManía") was the first ever TripleManía wrestling show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). The show took place on April 30, 1993 in Mexico City, Mexico. The Main event featured a "Retirement" match where the storyline was that the person that lost would have to retire from professional wrestling. The match saw longtime rivals Konnan and Cien Caras face off.
The event featured eight professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers were portrayed as either villains (referred to as rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (técnicos in Mexico) as they followed a series of tension-building events, which culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Martha Villalobos, Pantera Sureña and Wendy defeated Lola Gonzales, Vicky Caranza, and La Rosa in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Winners, Super Caló, and El Salsero defeated May Flowers, Rudy Reyna, and Baby Sharon in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Volador, Misterioso, and Rey Misterio, Jr. defeated Los Destructores (Tony Arce, Vulcano, and Rocco Valente) in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Octagón, El Hijo del Santo, and Villaño III defeated Fuerza Guerrera, Heavy Metal, and Rambo in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Lizmark (c) wrestled to a draw with La Parka in a Best two out of three falls for the Mexican National Light Heavyweight Championship
- First Fall: Lizmark pinned La Parka
- Second Fall: La Parka pinned Lizmark
- Third Fall: La Parka pinned Lizmark in the third fall, but the commission declared the pinfall invalid.
- Fourth Fall: Lizmark and La Parka went to a draw which meant Lizmark retained his title.
- Máscara Sagrada, Love Machine, and Mascarita Sagrada defeated Jerry Estrada, Blue Panther, and Jerrito Estrada in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Perro Aguayo defeated Máscara Año 2000 in a Best two out of three falls Lucha de Apuesta, "Hair vs. Mask" match. As a result Máscara Año 2000 was forced to unmask.
- Cien Caras defeated Konnan in a Best two out of three falls Retirement match
- First Fall: Cien Caras pinned Konnan.
- Konnan was counted out after interference from Jake Roberts.