Tom Budgen (May 19, 1985), better known by his ring name Tommy End, is a Dutch professional wrestler, currently signed to WWE performing in their developmental territory NXT under the ring name Aleister Black.
Professional wrestling career
Independent circuit (2002–2016)
Budgen wrestled extensively on the independent circuit in the United Kingdom and Europe under the ring name Tommy End, working for promotions like Insane Championship Wrestling, Progress Wrestling, westside Xtreme wrestling, Over the Top Wrestling and Revolution Pro Wrestling among others. He also worked for international promotions, such as North America's Combat Zone Wrestling, Evolve and Pro Wrestling Guerrilla as well as the Japanese promotion Big Japan Pro Wrestling.
End held numerous championships, among other accolades he is a former: wXw Unified World Heavyweight Champion, wXw World Light Heavyweight Champion, wXw World Tag Team Champion, ICW Tag Team Champion, Progress Wrestling Tag Team Champion.
End is known for having an extended background in martial arts and has competed in various martial arts such as kickboxing and Pencak Silat from ages 9 to 15. End still teaches and trains kickboxing to this day. End has adapted most of his background into his style giving him a unique striking ability and is known for utilizing devastating striking combinations to finish opponents. Kickboxing remains the biggest influence on his style in pro wrestling.
In June 2016, it was reported that Budgen had signed with WWE. He reported to the WWE Performance Center on October 19. On November 3, Budgen appeared on a house show at Ft. Pierce, Florida and cut a promo saying that he came to NXT to "burn" it down. On November 11, at a house show in St. Augustine, Florida, End made his in-ring debut, defeating Lince Dorado.
During the inaugural USA Network broadcast of the December 13, 2017 edition of NXT, Black defeated Adam Cole in a qualifying match to enter a Fatal Four Way Number One Contendership match for the NXT Championship held by Andrade Almas.
- Finishing moves
- Black Mass (Spin kick)
- Blood Moon Stomp / Crescent Moon Stomp / Owari Death Stomp (Diving double foot stomp)
- Dragon Slayer / Owari Death Clutch (Modified dragon sleeper, sometimes preceded by a standing cutter)
- Anti Cross (Modified hanging octopus hold)
- Signature moves
- Spinning knee strike
- Flying knee strike
- Multiple suplex variations
- Deadlift German
- Multiple striking combinations
- Multiple kick variations
- Roundhouse kick
- Spinning back heel
- Standing spinning heel
- Nephilim (Springboard moonsault, sometimes to the outside of the ring)
- Quebrada (No-handed springboard moonsault)
- With Michael Dante
- Double team finishing moves
- Anti Hero (Bodyscissor (Dante) / diving front flip cutter (End) combination)
- Black Mass (Release gourdbuster (End) followed by front powerslam (Dante))
- Dead Man's Trigger (Reverse bodyscissor (Dante) / diving double knee strike (End) combination)
- Majestic Twelve (End does a running knee strike in the corner, whilst Dante comes in from the apron and gives his opponent a gore while jumping through the ropes at the same time)
- Double team finishing moves
- Tag teams and stables
- "The End"
- "The Anti-Hero"
- Entrance themes
Championships and accomplishments
- CWN Mittelgewichtsmeisterschaft Championship
- FCP Championship
- FWG Lightweight Championship
- ICW Tag Team Championship
- ICWA European Tag Team Championship
- ICWA France Heavyweight Championship
- ICWA Heavyweight Championship
- PWS Heavyweight Championship
- SWE Tag Team Championship (with Michael Dante as The Sumerian Death Squad)
- wXw Unified World Wrestling Championship
- wXw World Lightweight Championship (2-times)
- wXw World Tag Team Championship (with Anthony Zeus as The Sumerian Death Squad)