The Tingley Coliseum is an 11,571-seat multi-purpose arena in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Originally built as a rodeo and horse show auditorium, it is located at 300 San Pedro Drive N.E.
Until spring 2005, it was home to the New Mexico Scorpions ice hockey team (since relocated to the new Santa Ana Star Center in Rio Rancho, New Mexico). It was most recently home to the Albuquerque Thunderbirds of the NBA Development League, until their move to the Santa Ana Star Center in Rio Rancho in 2010.
- Thunder - October 22, 1998.
- Thunder - October 29, 1998.
- Smackdown - January 2, 2003.
- Velocity - January 4, 2003.
- Smackdown - May 19, 2006.
- Velocity - May 20, 2006.
- Tingley Coliseum on Wikipedia