Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, this Stadium article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
The Palace of Auburn Hills, often referred to simply as The Palace, is a Sports and entertainment venue in Auburn Hills, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. Opened in 1988, it is the home of the Detroit Pistons of the National Basketball Association (NBA). It was also the home of the Detroit Shock of the Women's National Basketball Association|WNBA (1998–2009, now playing as the Tulsa Shock), Detroit Vipers of the International Hockey League (1994–2001), Detroit Safari of the Continental Indoor Soccer League (1994–1997), and the Detroit Fury of the Arena Football League (2001–2004).
- SummerSlam 1993 - August 30, 1993
- WCW Monday Nitro - August 4, 1997
- World War 3 - November 23, 1997
- WCW Monday Nitro - June 8, 1998
- World War 3 - November 22, 1998
- WCW Monday Nitro - November 22, 1999
- WCW Monday Nitro - July 17, 2000
- Slammiversary VII - June 21, 2009