- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) defeated The BroMans (Jessie Godderz & Robbie E) (c) by DQ [2:1] in a TNA World Tag Team Title Best Two Out Of Three Falls Match
- The BroMans beat The Wolves
- The Wolves beat The BroMans
- The Wolves beat The BroMans by DQ
- Magnus (c) defeated Bobby Roode and Bully Ray in a Three Way Match to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship