- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Chris Sabin (c) defeats Austin Aries to retain the TNA X-Division Championship
- Madison Rayne (c) defeats Gail Kim to retain the TNA Knockout Championship
- Ethan Carter III defeats Eric Young
- Samoa Joe defeats Bully Ray [2:1] in a Best Two Out Of Three Falls Match
- Magnus (c) defeats Gunner to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
- James Storm defeats Bobby Roode in a Steel Cage Match