- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dewey Barnes defeated Shawn Schultz
- Chris Sabin (c) defeated Austin Aries to retain the TNA X-Division Championship
- Gail Kim (c) defeated Madison Rayne to retain the TNA Women's Knockout Championship
- The BroMans (Jessie Godderz & Robbie E) (c) defeated Gunner & James Storm to retain the TNA World Tag Team Championship
- Abyss defeated Bobby Roode
- Magnus (c) defeated Sting to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
- Samoa Joe defeated Bully Ray [2:1] in a Best Two Out Of Three Falls Match