|Elridge Wayne Coleman|
|Ring Names|| Superstar Billy Graham|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight||275 lbs (125 kg)|
|Born||June 7 1943|
|Paradise Valley, Arizona|
|Resides||Paradise Valley, Arizona|
|Billed||Paradise Valley, Arizona|
|Trained by|| Stu Hart|
|Debut||January 16, 1970|
Eldridge Wayne Coleman (June 7, 1943) is an American fine artist and retired professional wrestler. An iconic figure in professional wrestling, he worked under the ring name "Superstar" Billy Graham and gained renown for his tenure as the World Wide / World Wrestling Federation champion in 1977-78. As an award-winning bodybuilder he was also a training partner of future California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger (who is godfather to Graham's daughter). Graham is best remembered for revolutionizing the interview and physique aspects of the pro wrestling business as well as for his highly charismatic performance style. Some of his proteges have included wrestling megastar Hulk Hogan, former Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura and "Nature Boy" Ric Flair.
|MAGAZINE COVERS||EVENT HISTORY||TOYS||IMAGES|
- Wrestlers managed
- "The Real American"
- "The True Spirit of America"
- "Billy Graham"
- "Superstar" Billy Graham
Championships and accomplishmentsEdit
- Championship Wrestling from Florida
- Continental Wrestling Association
- NWA Big Time Wrestling
- NWA Brass Knuckles Championship (Texas version) (3 times)1st title win was April 4, 1975 Houston, TX 2nd title win was on two dates. Texas had 3 promotions working together. Fritz Von Erich had the title change on August 5, 1975 Dallas, TX Paul Boesch also wanted the title change on his card. August 8, 1975 Houston, TX 3rd title win was January 18, 1980 Houston, TX
- NWA San Francisco
- NWA World Tag Team Championship (San Francisco version) (2 times) – with Pat Patterson1st win on January 7, 1971 Sacramento, CA TV Tapings 2nd win on February 13, 1971 San francisco, CA
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- World Wide Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Entertainment
- Wrestling Observer Newsletter awards