Sturgis is a city in Meade County, South Dakota, United States. The population was 6,627 as of the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Meade County and is named after General Samuel D. Sturgis. Sturgis is famous for being the location of one of the largest annual motorcycle events in the world, which is held annually on the first full week of August. Motorcycle enthusiasts from around the world flock to this usually sleepy town during the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.
- Hog Wild 1996 - August 10, 1996.
- Road Wild 1997 - August 9, 1997.
- Road Wild 1998 - August 9, 1998.
- Road Wild 1999 - August 14, 1999.
- Sturgis, Dakota on Wikipedia