Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A stretcher match is a match in there is no pinfall, submissions, count-outs or disqualification.The only way to win is by placing the opponent on the stretcher, which will be present outside the ring, and crossing a line.
History of the Stretcher match
- Brock Lesnar defeated Big Show to retain WWE Championship - Judgment Day (2003)
- Edge defeated Kane - Raw (2005)
- Rob Van Dam defeated Randy Orton - One Night Stand (2007)
- Batista defeated Shawn Michaels - One Night Stand (2008)
- Matt Hardy defeated Jeff Hardy - SmackDown (2009)
- John Cena defeated Kane to get into the WWE World Hevywheight Chapionship Ladder Match at Money in the Bank - Raw (2014)