Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stockport is a large town in Greater Manchester, England. It lies on elevated ground 6 miles (10 km) southeast of Manchester city centre, at the point where the rivers Goyt and Tame merge to create the River Mersey. Stockport is the largest settlement in the metropolitan borough of the same name. As of the 2001 Census the town had a population of 136,082 and the wider borough 281,000.
- Futureshock Wrestling - August 14, 2004.
- Futureshock Wrestling - October 16, 2004.
- Futureshock Wrestling - January 1, 2005.
- Futureshock Wrestling - March 5, 2005.
- Futureshock Wrestling - July 2, 2005.
- Stockport on Wikipedia