Steve Austin: What? is a DVD produced by World Wrestling Federation.
- 1 - His feud with Triple H during the beginning of 2001, in particular their Match of the Year at No Way Out 2001
- 2 - His feud with the Rock for the WWF title
- 3 - His heel turn
- 4 - His quick feud with Chris Benoit
- 5 - His lead role in the ill-fated Invasion angle
- 6 - His awesome feud with Kurt Angle
- 7 - A handful of the comedy sketches he did on WWF TV in 2001 with Vince McMahon and Kurt Angle
- 8 - His appearance on MadTV
- 9 - A quick look at his WCW career as "Stunning Steve" with interviews by Ric Flair and Arn Anderson and footage of Ricky Steamboat and Brian Pillman.
- 10 - How he came up with his "WHAT???" catchphrase (you'll be surprised how it developed).
The DVD Features:
- 1. "Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Triple H" No Way Out 2001. THE Match of the Year of 2001. 2 out of 3 Falls Match (Regular, Street Fight, Steel Cage). Talk about intensity and athleticism. 5 stars.
- 2. Coronation speech from King of the Ring 1996. Witness the birth of "Austin 3:16."
- 3. "Stunning" Steve Austin vs. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Bash at the Beach 1994. Austin's favorite match against his favorite worker. Actually, from what I understand Austin wanted the match from the Clash of Champions against Steamboat. Oh well. Decent 23 minute bout. 3 ¾ stars
- 1) "Origins of 3:16" Austin gives his thoughts on the catchphrase.
- 2) Arn Anderson: 1 minute spot where AA talks about a trip to Japan with Austin.
- 3) Camera Guy: 2 minute spot with the camera guy talking about his relationship with Stone Cold
- 4) Wildlife: 1 minute 30 seconds. Austin talks about his ranch animals.
- 5) "Back on the Ranch": 3 minutes. Austin talks his pets and the types of food and music he likes.
DVD images needed
To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.