Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
St Neots is a town and civil parish in the non metropolitan county of Cambridgeshire, England, within the historic county of Huntingdonshire, next to the Bedfordshire county border. It lies on the River Great Ouse in the Huntingdonshire District, 15 miles (24 km) west of Cambridge and 49 miles (79 km) north of central London. St Neots is the largest town in Cambridgeshire (Cambridge and Peterborough are both cities) with a population of 40,000. The town is named after the Cornish monk Saint Neot whose bones were subject to translation from the hamlet of St Neot on Bodmin Moor on consecration of the Priory of St Neots c.980 AD.
- Southside Wrestling Entertainment 3rd Anniversary Show: End Game - October 27, 2013.
- Southside Wrestling Entertainment Battle Of The Egos 4 - March 9, 2014.
- Southside Wrestling Entertainment Notorious 4 - June 1, 2014.
- Southside Wrestling Entertainment Retribution 5 - August 10, 2014.
- Southside Wrestling Entertainment Seasons Beatings 3 - November 30, 2014.
- St Neots on WIkipedia