South Charleston is a city in Kanawha County, West Virginia, United States The population was 13,450 at the 2010 census. South Charleston was established in 1906, but not incorporated until 1919 by special charter enacted by the West Virginia Legislature. Its name is based on the city being located primarily on the south side of the Kanawha River, although it is actually northwest, not south, of the city of Charleston.
- IWA East Coast Under The Gunn - July 13, 2005.
- IWA East Coast Property Damage Guaranteed - September 6, 2005.
- IWA East Coast Psychopathic Tendencies - November 15, 2005.
- IWA East Coast A Need To Bleed 2006 - February 8, 2006.
- IWA East Coast Shoots And Ladders - April 5, 2006.
- IWA East Coast Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter - June 7, 2006.
- IWA East Coast The Evil That Men Do - August 2, 2006.
- South Charleston, West Virginia on Wikipedia