Slammiversary XV was a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by Impact Wrestling. It took place on July 2, 2017 at the Impact Zone in Orlando, Florida. It was the thirteenth event under the Slammiversary chronology.
Slammiversary will feature professional wrestling matches involving different wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds and storylines. Wrestlers portrayed villains, heroes, or less distinguishable characters in the scripted events that built tension and culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Pre Show: Braxton Sutter, Mahabali Shera & Allie defeated KM, Kongo Kong & Laurel Van Ness in a Six-person Tag Team match (6:44)
- Latin American Exchange (Santana & Ortiz) (c) (w/ Konnan, Diamanté & Homicide) defeated Laredo Kid & Garza Jr. and Naomichi Marufuji & Taiji Ishimori and El Hijo del Fantasma & Drago to retain the Impact Wrestling World Tag Team Championship and GFW World Tag Team Championship (15:11)
- Moose & DeAngelo Williams (w/ Gary Barnidge & Austin Dillon) defeated Chris Adonis and Eli Drake (10:35)
- Joseph Park/Abyss & Jeremy Borash defeated Josh Mathews and Scott Steiner in a No Disqualification Tag Team match (10:53)
- Eddie Edwards & Alisha Edwards defeated Davey Richards & Angelina Love in a Mix Tag Team Full Metal Mayhem match (8:44)
- Sonjay Dutt (c) defeated Low-Ki in a 2-out-of-3 Falls match to retain the Impact Wrestling X-Division Championship (18:17)
- Sienna (GFW) (w/ KM & Laurel Van Ness) defeated Rosemary (Impact) in a Unification match to win the Impact Wrestling Knockouts Championship and GFW Women's Championship (10:32)
- Alberto El Patrón (GFW) (w/ Dos Caras) defeated Lashley (Impact) (w/ King Mo) in a Unification match to win the Impact Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship and GFW Global Championship (18:08)
Other on-screen talent
|2017 Total Nonstop Action Wrestling pay-per-views|
|III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • XIII • XIV • XV|