The September 27, 1986 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on September 16, 1986 at the Baltimore Arena in Baltimore, Maryland.
The highlight of the episode was the talk show duel between "Adorable" Adrian Adonis and "The Flower Shop," and "Rowdy" Roddy Piper and "Piper's Pit." At this point, the crowd is solidly behind Piper in this unique duel, where Adonis is with his guest, former Piper tag-team partner "Cowboy" Bob Orton, and Piper's guest The Magnificent Muraco. Throughout the segment, Piper and Adonis try to one-up each other, before Piper begins winning the war of words, degrading the Flower Shop and Adonis' "cross-dresser" gimmick as offensive to fans and then insulting both Orton and Muraco. The heels counter with claims that Piper wears a skirt and that he had Orton carry him because he was afraid to face his opponents on his own. Eventually, Adonis (with manager Jimmy Hart) initiate a 3-on-1 attack as the heels destroy the Piper's Pit set and beat Piper to a pulp.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dark Match: Hulk Machine & The Machines (Big Machine & Super Machine) defeated Big John Studd, Bobby Heenan & King Kong Bundy
- King Harley Race (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Mike Kelly (1:37)
- Superstar Billy Graham defeated Bob Bradley (1:22)
- Kamala (w/ Kim Chee & The Wizard) defeated Tony Parks (2:21)
- Butch Reed (w/ Slick) defeated William Tabb (1:01)
- Tito Santana defeated Jimmy Jack Funk (3:50)