The September 25, 2003 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which will took on September 23, 2003 at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Los Guerreros (Chavo Guerrero & Eddie Guerrero) (c) defeated Matt Hardy Version 1.0 & Shannon Moore to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship (5:20)
- Tajiri defeated Rey Mysterio (c) to win the WWE Cruiserweight Championship (15:14)
- Bradshaw & Jamie Noble (w/ Nidia) defeated The Basham Brothers (Danny Basham & Doug Basham) (w/ Shaniqua) by DQ (4:18)
- Eddie Guerrero (c) defeated Charlie Haas to retain the WWE United States Championship (7:10)