The September 22, 1990 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on August 28, 1990 at the Hersheypark Arena in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Demolition (Ax, Crush & Smash) defeat Mike Morgan, Ron Cumberledge & Ross Lindsey
- Akeem (w/ Slick) defeats Sonny Blaze
- Nikolai Volkoff defeats Iron Mike Sharpe
- Earthquake (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeats Brian Costello
- Marty Jannetty defeats Black Bart
- The Texas Tornado (c) defeats Barry O to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship
- Rhythm and Blues (Greg Valentine & The Honky Tonk Man) defeat Barry Hardy & Duane Gill
- An update, hosted by Lord Alfred Hayes, depicting events that took place after the Brother Love Show from the September 8 Superstars, with Sensational Sherri and the Ultimate Warrior as guests. The "exclusive footage" showed Warrior going crazy backstage in searching for "Macho Man" Randy Savage, tearing everything apart, beating up several jobbers (including four men who were just standing there and doing nothing to stop Warrior, and slamming another man's head into a cement wall) before going after the cameraman (ostensibly, the "viewer at home") and then presumably continuing his rampage backstage as the screen went blurry and faded to black (the cameraman having been knocked to the ground). A reaction clip from Savage, stating that he wasn't hard to find, airs at the end of the segment.
- A promotional clip announcing the sale of tickets for WrestleMania VII.
- The "Brother Love Show" with Rick Martel, Sgt. Slaughter and General Adnan as guests.
- A promo featuring the "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase with Sapphire, making derogatory comments about Dusty Rhodes.