Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Michael Cole tries to interview The Undertaker and Kane backstage. The Undertaker says the business deal he made with Vince McMahon is exactly that and nothing more. He vows to defeat Steve Austin at Breakdown and that the Disciples of Apocalypse have no chance against them tonight. He warns Mankind and The Rock to show out of their business. When Kane was about to make a voiceboxed statement Mankind, The Rock, and Ken Shamrock attack. A brawl erupted and Vince McMahon, Sgt. Slaughter, Gerald Brisco, Pat Patterson, and various refs and officials tried to break it up. It ended with Vince knocked down and The Undertaker and Kane standing over him brandishing sledgehammers.
Later backstage, Vince McMahon berated Mankind for interrupting his plans. Mankind says he was very angry about the sledgehammer thing. Vince advised Mankind to take The Rock and Ken Shamrock and just leave.
Jacqueline solidly defeated Luna in a singles match. The Oddities and Sable were concerned that Luna's knee might be injured. Sable calls Jacqueline back out. Jacqueline challenges Sable for a match on Raw and Sable accepts.
Mankind, The Rock, and Ken Shamrock are escorted off the property by Brisco and security guards.
Jeff Jarrett, D-Lo Brown, and Owen Hart teamed up and defeated D-Generation X in a 6-man Tag Team match thanks to Southern Justice's interference. Mark Henry shows up after the match and drops a leg on Triple H.
In the production room, Al Snow is revealed as the up responsible for all the technical glitches during the broadcast.
Al Snow is handcuffed and taken out of the control room. He is taken to the ring at Sgt. Slaughter bequest. Slaughter berated Snow and says that he will face Snow on Raw in a Boot Camp match. If Snow wins, he gets reinstated in the WWF. Slaughter then attacks the defenseless Snow.
The Undertaker and Kane defeat the Disciples of Apocalypse as Vince sits in on commentary and hypes the next PPV.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Singles Match: Mankind (w/ Ken Shamrock & The Rock) defeated Dustin Runnels (2:38)
- Mankind made Runnels submit to the mandible claw.
- Singles Match: Jacqueline (w/ Marc Mero) defeated Luna Vachon (w/ Giant Silva, Golga, Kurrgan, & Sable) (2:21)
- Jacqueline made Luna submit to a figure-four leglock.
- Six-Man Tag Team Match: The Nation (D'Lo Brown & Owen Hart) and Jeff Jarrett defeated D-Generation X (Billy Gunn, Triple H, & X-Pac) (5:53)
- Brown pinned X-Pac after the Lo Down
- Non-Title Match: Edge defeated Taka Michinoku (w/ Mr. Yamaguchi) (0:32)
- Tag Team Match: The Undertaker and Kane (w/Vince McMahon) defeated The Disciples of Apocalypse (Skull & 8-Ball) (w/ Paul Ellering) (4:02)
- Kane pinned Skull after a Tombstone.