Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The September 2, 1999 Edition of Smackdown! was a televised Professional wrestling event by the WWF's Smackdown! brand, which was taped on August 31, 1999 at the Worcester Centrum in Worcester, Massachusetts.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Chyna defeated Billy Gunn in a WWF Intercontinental Title #1 Contender's Match (3:27)
- Tony Chimel defeated Howard Finkel in a Ring Announcer Tuxedo Match (1:54)
- X-Pac fought Chris Jericho to a no contest (3:38)
- Triple H defeated Gillberg to retain the WWF Championship (1:53)
- The Rock fought Mankind to a no contest in a WWF World Heavyweight Title #1 Contender's Match (3:29)
- Ken Shamrock defeated Val Venis (1:47)
- The Holly Cousins (Hardcore and Crash Holly), Viscera & Mideon, The Acolytes (Bradshaw and Faarooq), The Hardy Boyz (Matt & Jeff Hardy), Edge & Christian, Albert & Droz, and Stevie Richards & The Blue Meanie fought to a no contest in a tag team elimination match (7:07)
- The Rock & Mankind (c) defeated Triple H & Shane McMahon to retain the WWF World Tag Team Championship (6:56)