Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The September 19, 2002 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took place on September 17, 2002 at the World Arena in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Rey Mysterio Jr. & Torrie Wilson defeated WWE Cruiserweight Champion Jamie Noble & Nidia at 4:06 when Mysterio pinned Noble with a modified sunset flip / powerbomb move
- WWE World Champion Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) pinned John Cena with the F5 in a non-title match
- Eddie Guerrero & Chavo Guerrero Jr. defeated Edge & Rikishi when Chavo pinned Rikishi after hitting him in the head with a video camera.
- After the match, Eddie hit Edge in the head with a steel chair, busting him open
- Matt Hardy pinned The Hurricane with the Twist of Fate after a low blow
- Billy Gunn & Chuck Palumbo defeated Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit when Benoit was pinned.
- After the match, Angle applied the ankle lock on his tag partner before Benoit reversed it into the Crippler Crossface as the show came to a close